Israel Academy Adams Fellowship Program
The Adams Fellowship Program arose from the vision and generosity of Mr. Marcel Adams of Montreal, Canada. Mr. Adams views young Israeli scientists as the key to the State's future.
FELLOWS & ALUMNI
Adams fellows and alumni are a wonderful cadre of top-notch and highly-motivated young scholars chosen from all Israel's research universities, who represent the future generation of leading Israeli scientists.
The program provides a forum for discussing science and exchanging ideas at its seminars, conferences and academic field trips, forming its own science community. See these activites in the media.
- 2016 Adams Seminar Held In The Israel Academy of Science.
- Margaret and Sylvan Adams Met With Prof. Nili Cohen, Academy President, and Current and Former Chairmen of the Academy’s Adams Fellowship Committee.
- Ariel Afek, Itai Roffman Tie For First Place In Adams Conference Poster Competition
- Adams 2016 Conference Held In The Academy.
- Margaret and Sylvan Adams came on Aliya!
- Adams Fellow Rivka Bekenstein Wins The Israel Physics Society Student Prize.