Israel Academy Adams Fellowship Program
The Adams Fellowship Program arose from the vision and generosity of Mr. Marcel Adams of Montreal, Canada. Mr. Adams views young Israeli scientists as the key to the State's future.
FELLOWS & ALUMNI
Adams fellows and alumni are a wonderful cadre of top-notch and highly-motivated young scholars chosen from all Israel's research universities, who represent the future generation of leading Israeli scientists.
The program provides a forum for discussing science and exchanging ideas at its seminars, conferences and academic field trips, forming its own science community. See these activites in the media.
- Leading Israeli Doctoral Students Win Adams Fellowships
- The Israel Academy of Science Is Happy To Host The Annual Adams Fellowship Seminar On May 17th
- Ariel Afek is Instrumental in Overturning One of the Central Dogmas of Molecular Biology
- The Jerusalem Post – “Marcel Adams Awards Stipends to Outstanding Doctoral Candidates”
- Four of six winners of the 2013 Israel Chemical Society awards won by Adams Fellows !