Adams Seminars take place yearly, mostly in the Spring, with the personal participation of Mr. Marcel Adams. In 2010 and 2013 they took place in July, celebrating Mr. Adams’s 90th and 93rd birthdays. At each Seminar, the newly approved Fellows receive their certificates and a prominent international scientist delivers the guest lecture. The ceremony is followed by a festive lunch or dinner.
To date, the guest lecturers were:
- 2007 Prof. Robert J. (Yisrael) Aumann, Nobel Laureate in Economics and Academy Member
- 2008 Prof. Ada Yonath, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry and Academy Member
- 2009 Prof. Mordehai (Moty) Heiblum, Academy Member and Professor of Condensed Matter Physics
- 2010 Prof. Julian Adams, President of Research & Development and Chief Scientific Officer of INFINITY Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 2011 Prof. Michael O.Rabin, Academy Member and Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2012 Prof. Reshef Tenne, Academy Member and Professor of Nanotechnology
- 2013 Prof. Aaron Ciechanover, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry and Academy Member